WMGA Four-Ball – Postponed Until Later in November

Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow which features heavy frost and delays, as well as cold temps, high winds, and nasty wind chills, the WMGA Four-Ball scheduled for Monday, November 2, at the Norbeck CC in Rockville has been POSTPONED!

The new date will be announced soon – one last chance

Thank you Norbeck CC for having room for us even later in November!

All teams have been notified via e-mail.  If a team needs to WD, please notify us and we will issue you a full refund.  The entry portal will reopen and we will take new teams to fill vacancies – first come first served.

We will not increase the size of the current field – 52 teams will be the max.  The tee sheet will, for now, remain the same.  Adjustments will made to it as needed about a week out from the new date.  You may change partners.  Just let us know who it will be.

Golf in mid November can be outstanding, and we hope you stick with us.